Interview: 10 questions
1. Tell me something about your life and the educational background
First, we have to think about what its education. Because I think it isn’t only the river that comes from the school. We have to feed our creativity from the nature and all the thinks that can transform our world in a better place.
2. When, how and why started you filming?
I started filming in 2011. I thought that I have to have more power that I am as an actor. In this moment I understood that I should also tell stories that they happen inside me. The important thing is ACTION.
3. What kinds of topics have your films?
Love its one of the main topics. I thing that is the motor of the world and have many nooks that although all my stories were about love would never identical to each other. Love is the glue and the most beautiful and dangerous weapon that exist.
4. How do you develop your films, do you follow certain principles, styles etc?
I try to be honest with myself and to give the atmosphere that each history demands me.
5. Tell me something about the technical equipment you use.
Usually I use dslr cameras, but now I have an open mind to record with other and supposedly young as they can be mobile phones. I think that is making a very interesting world, where anyone can be a filmmaker mental limits if it is not brought about the technical. Always the important point are the stories. Although all filmmakers we want to record with RedOne or Alexa…
6. These days digital technology is dominating also video as a medium. In which way the digital aspect is entering the creation of your videos, technologically and/or conceptually?
Since then opens many roads and cheaper postproduction. I think the discussion with other formats should be dead already.
7. How do you finance your films?
Mostly from my talented friends who wants to put their grittiness. And if we are speaking in monetarily way from the money that I earn as an actor , designer and other related works.
8. Do you work individually as a video artist/film maker or do you work in a team?
if you have experience in both, what is the difference, what do you prefer?
I do the both, but the cinema always is a team-work. It is true that when you take a very concrete and fuzzy idea in mind of others take more control to bring this to the other minds. But if you want to do something big, you have to understand that this is a multiple art and that these contributions, provided that they are in the story line, the product grows and is a “pretty boy ” that borns of many.
9. Who or what has a lasting influence on your film/video making?
I don’t try to have specific influences. But it is clear that film I like make me nick unconsciously. Nothing like out of a movie and die of envy for wanting to have been the architect of a journey of this magnitude. Eventually the engine and inspiration has to be a mix between love to light and intuition to know which option you is more true to yourself and therefore your unique version of the story.
10. What are your future plans or dreams as a film/video maker?
Clearly, the challenge is to do a feature. But always bearing in mind that experimentation and play must be present .
Can works of yours viewed online besides on the CologneOFF platform? Where?
List some links & resources
Sure. You can enter to my personal web as filmmaker: