Jean & Pierre Villemin
Interview: 10 questions
1. Tell me something about your life and the educational background
Fine art school
2. When, how and why started you filming?
By working together in 2002.
3. What kind of subjects have your films?
Poetry, memory, nature, landscapes, forest…
4. How do you develop your films, do you follow certain principles, styles etc?
We use to exchange texts and moving images by mail
5. Tell me something about the technical equipment you use.
Panasonic GH1+ Final Cut Pro
6. The field of “art and moving images” (one may call it videoart or also differently) is is manifesting itself as an important position in contemporary art. Tell me more about your personal position and how you see the future of this field ( your personal future and the future of “art and moving images”)
We proposes moving image like a way to improve spectators on their personal sensations…
7. How do you finance your films?
8. Do you work individually as a video artist/film maker or do you work in a team?
if you have experience in both, what is the difference, what do you prefer?
we works together, we are a team
9. Who or what has a lasting influence on your film/video making?
nature, landscapes are influencing us
10. What are your plans or dreams as a film/video maker?
to be exposed in galeries and museum