1. Tell me something about your life and the educational background
Born in 1970. in Zagreb, Croatia. Graduated from the School of Applied Arts an Design in Zagreb. Works as an illustrator, animated film and comic book artist. Author of animated films «Bark, bark, bark…»(Zagreb film, 1999.), «All Ears»(Ater studio, 2006.), a few TV-commercials and music videos.
2. When, how and why started you filming?
1989. in school, because I like to draw and I love animation
3.What kind of subjects have your films?
Humour and love
4. How do you develop your films, do you follow certain principles, styles etc?
Classic, because I like to draw
5. Tell me something about the technical equipment you use.
Pencil, eraser, paper, scanner and Animo software
6. What are the chances of new media for the genre film/video in general a
nd you personally?
7. How do you finance your films?
Small projects with good will and friends, bigger with sponsorship of Ministry of culture
8. Do you work individually as a video artist/film maker or do you work in a team? if you have experience in both, what is the difference, what do you prefer?
Both. When everybody in team like to do it’s work it’s like heaven.
9. Who or what has a lasting influence on your film/video making?
Chuck Jones, Charlie Chaplin, F.M.Dostojevski, Sir David Attenborough, jazz and a puppet of Goofy
10. What are your future plans or dreams as a film/video maker?
No plans, no dreams…