1. Tell me something about your life and the educational background
> > first graphic design class then art class
2. When, how and why started you filming?
> > during art class
3. What kind of subjects have your films?
> > hm, good question, kind of lonely romance?
4. How do you develop your films, do you follow certain principles, styles
> > no
5. Tell me something about the technical equipment you use.
> > laptop, scanner, video/photocamera
6. What are the chances of new media for the genre film/video in general
and you personally?
> > everybody can make movies and show them everybody
7. How do you finance your films?
> > by myself
8. Do you work individually as a video artist/film maker or do you work in a
> > both
if you have experience in both, what is the difference, what do you prefer?
> > both
9. Who or what has a lasting influence on your film/video making?
> >graphic design
10. What are your future plans or dreams as a film/video maker?
> > more videos?