Interview: 10 questions
1. Tell me something about your life and the educational background
I m from Monterrey Mexico , i currently study Visual Arts.
2. When, how and why started you filming? i began taking film classes in 2005 and i learned the basics, then i bought my own camera and started making videos.
3. What kind of subjects have your films?
It depends on what i have in mind at the moment, but i like to work with issues of contemporary human culture.
4. How do you develop your films, do you follow certain principles, styles etc?
I depart from an specific idea or an image and use it as a pretext to develop them in the process.
5. Tell me something about the technical equipment you use. i use a dv camera for the edition final cut and sometimes obsolete formats of technology such as beta and vhs ,
6. What are the chances of new media for the genre film/video in general
and you personally?
Since the Internet arrived you only need a laptop and a camera to upload your videos to the web , now a days all people have access to production tools so everyone can be a film maker.
7. How do you finance your films? they are self-financed .
i work individually i think its better that way so you can do all the thing you have in mind in your Project.
9. Who or what has a lasting influence on your film/video making?
Alejandro Jodorowsky , Fernando Arrabal, Luis Buñuel and Harmony Korine
10. What are your future plans or dreams as a film/video maker? Produce interesting films and make a living out of it.