Media artist from Serbia living in Italy
Interview: 10 questions
1. Tell me something about your life and the educational background
I am a computer engineer who likes to do strange things with software.
2. When, how and why started you filming?
I made my first video in 2002, for fun.
3. What kind of subjects have your films?
They are mostly autobiographical: about me, my family, my friends.
4. How do you develop your films, do you follow certain principles, styles
5. Tell me something about the technical equipment you use.
I use a HP1100 Tablet PC, fotocamera Fuji F10, and Windows Movie Maker.
For music I use home-made software that I developed in last several years.
I usually show the videos on my Samsung YH-999 Portable Media Center.
6. What are the chances of new media for the genre film/video in general
and you personally?
Movies on TV are out. Internet and short movies are in. Cinemas are (still) in.
7. How do you finance your films?
I have no expenses for them.
8. Do you work individually as a video artist/film maker or do you work in
a team? if you have experience in both, what is the difference, what do
I prefer to work individually. But sometimes I also collaborate.
9. Who or what has a lasting influence on your film/video making?
No one in particular. People that I meet and talk to influence me mostly.
10. What are your future plans or dreams as a film/video maker?
To keep doing what I like to do.
Can works of yours viewed online besides on VideoChannel? Where? List some links &