German film maker
1. Tell me something about your life and the educational background
passing my diploma (directing) at Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg
2. When, how and why started you filming?
when I was 16 to sort out if my antipathy against this – in contrast to theatre – artificial medium was reasonable.
3. What kind of subjects have your films?
4. How do you develop your films, do you follow certain principles, styles etc?
I try to write until I like it.
5. Tell me something about the technical equipment you use.
it depends on the story.
6. What are the chances of new media for the genre film/video in general
and you personally?
I still have to figure out.
7. How do you finance your films?
8. Do you work individually as a video artist/film maker or do you work in a team?
if you have experience in both, what is the difference, what do you prefer?
you cannot shoot a movie on your own.
9. Who or what has a lasting influence on your film/video making?
my sister (she has the first look on my writings)
10. What are your future plans or dreams as a film/video maker?
always the next movie: now my diploma and then the first feature…
Can works of yours viewed online besides on VideoChannel? Where?
List some links & resources