photographer from India
Interview: 10 questions
1. Tell me something about your life and the educational background
Freelance photographer and PhD Scholar in Sociology
2. When, how and why started you filming?
I am primarily a still photographer. My interest in motion picture is an off shoot of my interest in stills
3. What kind of subjects have your films?
Complexities of man women relationships
4. How do you develop your films, do you follow certain principles, styles etc?
Using Digital softwares
5. Tell me something about the technical equipment you use.
Whatever is available
6. What are the chances of new media for the genre film/video in general
and you personally?
Have not explored yet
7. How do you finance your films?
Self financed short film
8. Do you work individually as a video artist/film maker or do you work in a team?
if you have experience in both, what is the difference, what do you prefer?
9. Who or what has a lasting influence on your film/video making?
10. What are your future plans or dreams as a film/video maker?
To study in a film institute