from Bosnia – Hercegovina
Interview: 10 questions
1. Tell me something about your life and the educational background
I was born on May, 8th ,1984. year, and I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina.I finished Primary and high school in Banja Luka.
In 2004, I inscribed Academy of Arts in Banja Luka and currently I am absolvent on departement for graphic, the class of proffessor Zoran Banović. From 2007, I am member of painting association Tač.ka Prijedor.
2. When, how and why started you filming?
By the year 2007 I start dealing with video work, because I think that with video I’d have bigger possibilities in expressing myself and realization of certain ideas.
3. What kind of subjects have your films?
I usually deal with social-Social issues formed in narrow and wider contextualization of environment in which I am.
4. How do you develop your films, do you follow certain principles, styles etc?
In the personal expression, obeying the basic principles, based on purified minimum language of art. Simplified with the emphasis on the essentially clear, exact and measured video capture.
5. Tell me something about the technical equipment you use.
I use JVC HD Everio GZ-HD7 video camera and Adobe Premier and Adobe After Effects for assembly. Process of assembly/production is done in the amateur personal home studio.
6. What are the chances of new media for the genre film/video in general and you personally?
I consider that the chances for that are huge which is just one of the reasons why I decided to use video and new media in my artistic expression.
7. How do you finance your films?
All of my projects until now were funded only by me.
8. Do you work individually as a video artist/film maker or do you work in a team? if you have experience in both, what is the difference, what do you prefer?
Mostly on my own, although I had experience in team work too. Team work has every advantage for it’s speed of production, professional relations, better quality…
9. Who or what has a lasting influence on your film/video making?
No one for now, which does not necessarily mean that it will remain so, because I intend commit to intensive video-art work and to research the same.
10. What are your future plans or dreams as a film/video maker?
To use Video and new medias to maximum. Everything else is on me and my concept for transfering the idea and creating works of art.