Interview: 10 Questions
1. Tell me something about your life and the educational background
French since I was born. In mid life (soon now) I spent few years in Fine ARt Schools in Poitiers and Paris
2. When, how and why started you filming?
In the late 80’s in school.
3.What kind of subjects have your films?
Environment, Bad Action of men on there living and themselves.
4. How do you develop your films, do you follow certain principles, styles etc?
I try to give the beaty out of the beast. I mix and superimpose sounds and images. Nothing is prepared
5. Tell me something about the technical equipment you use.
Usual small stuff of our age. Digital ant DV cameras, laptop.
6. What are the chances of new media for the genre film/video in general and you personally?
Today is 0,001%, may be 5 in the next decade.
7. How do you finance your films?
All by myself
8. Do you work individually as a video artist/film maker or do you work in a team? if you have experience in both, what is the difference, what do you prefer?
The same way I finance my videos
9. Who or what has a lasting influence on your film/video making?
contemporary art & artists
10. What are your future plans or dreams as a film/video maker?
Find a production to finance my projects.