Spanish video maker
movies01, 2014-2015, 4:00
@ artvideoKOELN – audiovisual experiences 01
Interview – 10 questions
1. Tell me something about your life and the educational background
i’m visual artist and cultural promoter. Since 1986 i have been engaged in teaching at the School of Arts Leandre Cristòfol in Lleida. i was the director of this School between 1995-2000.Between 1986 and 2000 i participated in the organisation of the Grants “Entrega” that Lleida’s town hall was giving. In addition, i was the artistic director of the Periferiat’s Gallery, the Museum “el Roser” and finally codirector of the Animac Animation Festival.
my works involve many different disciplines like paintings, drawing, photography, video, digital technology and music.
2. When, how and why started you filming?
more or less in 1984, for investigate
3. What kinds of topics have your films?
4. How do you develop your films, do you follow certain principles, styles etc?
It depends of the project, i use a different method
5. Tell me something about the technical equipment you use.
basic and domestic, camera and software, sometimes only internet.
6. These days digital technology is dominating also video as a medium. In which way the digital aspect is entering the creation of your videos, technologically and/or conceptually?
it is indifferent, what do you use, the important for me is the concept
7. How do you finance your films?
I say the magic word, Creative commons
8. Do you work individually as a video artist/film maker or do you work in a team?
individually or with artists
9. Who or what has a lasting influence on your film/video making?
I do not know
10. What are your future plans or dreams as a film/video maker?