Interview: 10 questions
1. Tell me something about your life and the educational background
I Was born and live in Tuscania, a quiet town of Tuscia Viterbese.
Ho studiato pittura all’Accademia di Belle Arti di Roma.
I taught for many years Artistic Education
2. When, how and why started you filming?
I always liked to experiment with different creative techniques.
I have not hesitated in 2000 to abandon permanently painting.
3. What kinds of topics have your films?
My videos are poems that speak of feelings and of the human soul
4. How do you develop your films, do you follow certain principles, styles etc?
I create animated images in HTML or SVG, I reproduce it, with my video camera, the images,the noises or the sounds that may interest me, finally I elaborate everything with a digital video editing program
5. Tell me something about the technical equipment you use.
To make my work I use: a HD video camera, an HTML editor, a digital video editing
6. These days digital technology is dominating also video as a medium. In which way the digital aspect is entering the creation of your videos, technologically and/or conceptually?
I abandoned painting for to use exclusively digital.
Using these technologies have been able to give free rein to my creativity
I also think that digital media can better express the contemporary
7. How do you finance your films?
I finance my videos
8. Do you work individually as a video artist/film maker or do you work in a team?
if you have experience in both, what is the difference, what do you prefer?
I work individually as videos artist
9. Who or what has a lasting influence on your film/video making?
The imagination, dreams, feelings
10. What are your future plans or dreams as a film/video maker?
I do not have a specific project