Interview: 10 questions
1. Tell me something about your life and the educational background
I am an artist. I live in Salamanca, a small town in Spain. I studied Fine Art at the University of Salamanca. I have studied three specialties Graphic design and visual communication, painting and sculpture.
2. When, how and why started you filming?
In the Univesity.
3. What kinds of topics have your films?
I use themes of social criticism.
4. How do you develop your films, do you follow certain principles, styles etc?
I don’t follow.
5. Tell me something about the technical equipment you use.
Basic. Photography with video camera, and computer programs. I have no money.
6. These days digital technology is dominating also video as a medium. In which way the digital aspect is entering the creation of your videos, technologically and/or conceptually?
It is the basis of work.
7. How do you finance your films?
I do not finance my films. They are home work.
8. Do you work individually as a video artist/film maker or do you work in a team?
if you have experience in both, what is the difference, what do you prefer?
I work individually.
9. Who or what has a lasting influence on your film/video making?
10. What are your future plans or dreams as a film/video maker?
I want to improve. I Want make good videos.