Daniel Rodrigo (Spain)
Interview: 10 questions
1. Tell me something about your life and the educational background
At the moment, I’m a human with a bachelor degree in publicity and pr and HNC in fine arts
2. When, how and why started you filming?
When, the last year, why? Because I want to tell stories, that I think is my best skill
3. What kind of subjects have your films?
Experimental and weird, different
4. How do you develop your films, do you follow certain principles, styles etc?
No , go with the flow
5. Tell me something about the technical equipment you use.
Cocaine, lsd , mdma,a blue banana and a pc mainly
6. What are the chances of new media for the genre film/video in general and you personally?
You never know,,,,,,
7. How do you finance your films?
By myself,it’s a pain in the ass but I do as I wish, I’m free
8. Do you work individually as a video artist/film maker or do you work in a team? if you have experience in both, what is the difference, what do you prefer?
I work individually, freedom!!!!!!!!!
9. Who or what has a lasting influence on your film/video making?
experimental, the 70’s films and manga
10. What are your future plans or dreams as a film/video maker?
To make a movie in 3 years