is an Argentine media artist
Interview: 10 questions
1. Tell me something about your life and the educational background
Egresado de Pullman Washington High School / Washington / Usa
Film Maker title from School Provincial of Movies and Tv Rosario
Degree in Multimedia at Superior Institute of comunication visual rosario
Studies as musician guitar , sax tenor
Photo analog and digital
Video analog and digital
Some seminars :
Seminario de Antoni Muntadas en Centro Cultural Parque España
Seminario “Curaduria en Artes Digitales “ por Eugenio Ampurias en el CCP.E:
Taller Hacer un Documental dictado por Mario Piazza C.E.C.
Taller Critica de Cine dictado por Emilio Bellon C E C
Taller El sonido en lo audiovisual dictado por Ernesto Figgue C E C
Goethe Institut Seminario On Line sobre Historia y Teoria del Cine Aleman
Workshop Del Video al Cine dictado por Rodolfo Hermidas y Jorge Ricaldoni
2. When, how and why started you filming?
I started started filming in 2002 with a digital camera of photo to learn more and to experience whats possible with lights.
3.What kind of subjects have your films?
I prefer to work with normal people not actors (normally) Subjects usually related politics and dead. ( fundamental Experimental methods of news screening shows)
4. How do you develop your films, do you follow certain principles, styles etc?
Just follow what I feel ( no principles )
5. Tell me something about the technical equipment you use.
Technical equiopment: Pc Pentium 4 / AMd 64 /Laptop Asus/ Video Mixer Panasonic/Matrox /Sony Trv 50 / Pdx 10 / Canon a 95 /Proyector Benq
6. What are the chances of new media for the genre film/video in general
and you personally?
Happy to try better quality at lower budget.Trying to use hd.
7. How do you finance your films?
From Festivals and Special Events always Independent.
8. Do you work individually as a video artist/film maker or do you work in a team?
It depends on what kind of work Rather work alone with little team .
9. Who or what has a lasting influence on your film/video making?
Chris MArker, Gaspar Noe, Tom Tyker, Dziga Vertov, Bill Viola
10. What are your future plans or dreams as a film/video maker?
I am working in one projet to be my first Movie Animation called: El Eternauta
And planning to start shooting in couple of weeks a short in 16mm called Ghost