VIP – VideoChannel Interview Project
Dear artist /director
as a participant in VideoChannel, CologneOFF and associated festivals and VAD – Video Art Database you are invited to do an interview and answer 10 questions.
Its purpose is to personalize information and give the audience important background information.
Please cut & paste following questions
1. Tell me something about your life and the educational background
2. When, how and why started you filming?
3. What kind of subjects have your films?
4. How do you develop your films, do you follow certain principles, styles etc?
5. Tell me something about the technical equipment you use.
6. The field of “art and moving images” (one may call it videoart or also differently) is is manifesting itself as an important position in contemporary art. Tell me more about your personal position and how you see the future of this field ( your personal future and the future of “art and moving images”)
7. How do you finance your films?
8. Do you work individually as a video artist/film maker or do you work in a team?
if you have experience in both, what is the difference, what do you prefer?
9. Who or what has a lasting influence on your film/video making?
10. What are your plans or dreams as a film/video maker?
Can works of yours viewed online besides on CologneOFF or VideoChannel? Where?
List some links & resources
Please send the answers of the interview as plain email text, RTF (Rich Text File format) or WORD (.doc) . If you send the interview as an attachment in one of these file formats, please rename the file like that [VIP_your_name]
Please send your answers to artvideokoeln (at) gmail.com
subject: VIP interview
Thanks in advance,
Wilfried Agricola de Cologne
director of artvideoKOELN international
le Musee di-visioniste
the new museum of networked art